Recent photos from York Railway Modellers Club

chooch.42

Jan 23, 2007
Gibsonia, Pa.
What a stellar layout !!! And excellent photos ! Can you tell me anything about the buff brick, green trimmed station (No Name) in the 4th pic? Love the architecture-arches, stone footing,tower, and the old vehicles. Thanks for the tour ! Bob C.

msowsun

Nov 1, 2006
Oakville, Ontario
What a stellar layout !!! And excellent photos ! Can you tell me anything about the buff brick, green trimmed station (No Name) in the 4th pic? Love the architecture-arches, stone footing,tower, and the old vehicles. Thanks for the tour ! Bob C.

This station was scratchbuilt using plaster molds as were most of the stations on the layout. It is a model of the Kitchener station in Kitchener, Ontario. I don't have any other photos right now. I'll take some more of all the stations next time I am there.

chooch.42

Jan 23, 2007
Gibsonia, Pa.
This station was scratchbuilt using plaster molds as were most of the stations on the layout. It is a model of the Kitchener station in Kitchener, Ontario. I don't have any other photos right now. I'll take some more of all the stations next time I am there.
msowsun, Thanks, found it on Google maps train station loc: Kitchener, ON, Canada - Google Maps and Wikipedia Kitchener railway station - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia . Is this the right prototype-I don't see the tower, do you know if it was removed? or just a brilliant stroke of modellers license! Thanks ! Bob C.