re: the color green

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by r2drift2, Jun 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. r2drift2

r2drift2 Guest

i bought a yokomo drift kit, im almost done building it and all, i just can't decide on wether to color it green, red or yellow. i really like green and when my wife and me went to the D1GP, she really liked rodeo and his green 180sx and i want to color it green for her. does anyone have any pics of a green 180sx 10 scale body that i can take a look at?
  2. I know sum 1 does, I forget there name though, ill keep you posted
  3. r2drift2

r2drift2 Guest

cool, thanks man. :D
  4. nismospeed

nismospeed Guest

here are some
  5. jaxx

jaxx Guest

dude the 2nd pic looks REALLY NICE! looks almost real, fooled me for a sec :) :D :D i think we have a winner for my next body color hehe!
  6. is there metal flake in the second one it kind of looks like it but its hard to tell?
  7. mfzero

mfzero Guest

do it green :!:
  8. Beskone

Beskone Guest

i'm currently in the process of painting a new 180sx body in the green and white color scheme of the Koguchi Power 180 (like the bottom picture)

i'm taking a lot of time with this one, and i'm hoping it comes out really nice!

now if i could only find some illustrator format JDM logos so i can print out some stickers to match the koguchi power car....

i'll post some pics when it's done :)

so ya, go green it's a cool color - go with a metallic green, or blue for that matter, my beater body is blue and looks sweet too.

- Brian
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.