Re: The Builders Plate

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Dave Hagan, May 16, 2002.

1. Dave Hagan

Dave Hagan Member

Hi everyone,

The Builders Plate forum was opened when we had just started out and we hoped it would become popular with steam fans. Unfortunately this has not happened and a decision has been taken to close the forum and create an archive for the information held there. N Gauger will clean up the forum and upload any related images to The Gauge to prevent future loss of images, which is becomng a problem in a few forums..

I am also pleased to announce that N Gauger has also been appointed "moderator" of the "General Talk" forum. I'm sure all the members will join with me in wishing N gauger "good luck" in this new role

I will make a number of announcements over the coming days related to other forums.

Regards
    Dave Hagan
  2. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Hey N-gauger,
    Congrats friend on being Mod for the GT forum
    Shamus
    [​IMG]
  3. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Good luck N-Gauger, I guess with all the extra $$$$$$$ you will making now you can retire soon!:D :D :D
  4. Catt

Catt Guest

Well, N Gauger ya got moved to the top of the heap.

What I wanna know is............ Did Dave promise you a secretary too ?????

Well I got news for ya ,he don't even buy the donuts for coffee break.:D :D :D :D
  5. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Awwwwwwwww

Awwwwwwwww Maaaaaaaan - I forgot to hold out for the secretary....

I gotta pay more attention to you Catt!! :) I'm slippin' in my old age :D

I figure, Dave asked me to Mod this group because I'm actually on line almost every day.. :)

:D :D Tyson, How does that saying go?? -- What I make & $1.00 will buy me a cup of Java at the local store. :D :D

Thanks a lot guys!!! --- I'll be stopping in from time to time.. :) :) :) -- Mikey
  6. kettlestack

kettlestack Member

Congratulations N Gauger... promotion at last huh?
    All I ever get is Courtmarshalled! but as I'm out of touch with reality most of the time it doesn't seem to affect me.

I reckon you slipped up real bad about the secretary though! :)

We'll try and make your job easy for you (if you get the beers in) :) .

Errol
  7. N Gauger

I'll get the beers in, even though my vice is whiskey. :)

But if Trains & Whiskey are all the trouble I have - I guess I'm content :)

Thanks!!
  8. RI541

RI541 Member

Congradulations on the promotion. I just have one simple question: Where the heck you get a cup a caffine for a buck? Might have to pack up the family and layout and move there:D :) :D

GOOD LUCK BUDDY
  9. alkcnw

alkcnw Member

Congrat's N gauger, Now that your moderator you can take all the vacation time you want!:eek:
  10. N Gauger

Great!!! Dave??? I get vacation time?????? :D
    I'll trade the Sexytary for "vaca" time any chance I get.. :cool:

I know it was an OLD saying.... I guess this & $2.00 will get me a cup.. lol -- BTW there's no room here... too many trains running in here.. :) :) :)

(actually I have no idea what coffee costs, I'm a Diet Soda freak - I take my 3 cups of caffine/day -- c-c-cold :) )

Thanks Again!!
  11. Virginian

Virginian Member

Good for you, N gauger
    Hey...have you asked Shamus if Susan is available?? I'll bet she can secretary all day and all night...and take care of coffee breaks too!! Who would Need doughnuts??!! :D
    vgn
  12. N Gauger

Virginian, Nope Didn't ask, won't tell.... :D :D

I do however get a feeling of what bartenders "go through" It's nice!! :D and this site IS the best!!! :D :D :cool: