re: lets see everybody skills

Discussion in 'RC Drifting and Setup' started by driftar, Jul 11, 2004.

1. driftar

driftar Guest

lets see some skills post some vids lets see who is the best drifter on the forum
  2. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Just fair warnging, there isnt a "Best Drifter" ever. There is speical kinds of drifter, and there are best of those, but there are not one "best drifters" ever. So let me re-phase it for you...

LETS SEE SOME SKILLZERS!!!@!!QQqqq!!111
  3. driftar

driftar Guest

lets see some skillz sparky
  4. rps13

rps13 Guest

driftar will be defeated at the end of this week with my mad skills
  5. driftar

driftar Guest

its kinda hard to beat me in drifting rps13 when its raining
  6. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Ill show my skillz, if someone lends me a camera. I dont have one. I can post pics of me drifting, but no vids. Sorry.
  7. rps13

rps13 Guest

rain is an excuse to drift, in the 240
  8. Lil_angel

Lil_angel Guest

Looks like SpArKeY is going to step up and have some fun.

/me will let SpArKeY borrow her camera, if you PM her.
  9. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Uhh.. thx bree. But iv been having problems with my car lately. I just shorted two batterys, and thats it. Lol... but i keep getting free tires at my track! Lol... anyway, thx, and if i ever get my car running again and what not that would be great!
  10. tc3_drifter

tc3_drifter Guest

i would post sum vidz up if i had sum where to host them first
  11. Lil_angel

Lil_angel Guest

How big are you files? If they are not too big, i wouldn't mind hosting them on my server.
  12. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Or you can use one18th.com and then link to it. They have a limit, but if you know what your doing you can get a good 7 min video on it...
  13. ill make a vid in the next week or so. and post it up

Keep it sidewayz!!
  14. driftar

driftar Guest

i guess nobody has any skills
  15. Lil_angel

Lil_angel Guest

There are lots of REAL GOOD drifters on this board. They choose to use their talents in a more productive manner than that or are just to busy with better things than trying to show off.

:p If I wasn't so busy getting ready for DefCon, I would have produced and posted some uber drifting. But as I stated above some of us are too busy.
  16. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Cagle, Brandon, Jose, and some other people i dont know know how much skill i have! My moms going to get a ass load of money soon and im going to convince her to buy me a camera... then ill make a movie that will probly kill my car. I almost did it once jumping and drifting....
  17. rps13

rps13 Guest

i still don't see any vids yet, come on someone has got to have something
  18. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

RC-Drift.com Check the VIDs section.
  19. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Eh bree, one of these days we should get togeather and do some drifting somewhere. Make a vid of it. I went to complete friday, but didnt see you (then again im really unsure of who im looking for other then "Bree"). But ya, here in a little while im gona get the house back (long story) and then put my micro back togeather and we can do drift battles and stuff maby. But i have to buy a new servo case. A 1/8th inch high bump vs a 1/16th in cassis doesnt work...