re: Im new and need help!!!!!!

Discussion in 'RC Drifting and Setup' started by jhatch10, Jun 5, 2004.

1. jhatch10

jhatch10 New Member

Im new to Rc drifting and especially to Rc cars in general(im ignorant to anything to do with RC cars) but I wanna start RC drifting. I wanna know specifically all I need to get started(I mean everything). I was thinking AE86 or a S14 if they have that body. PLEASE HELP THANK YOU FOR ALL HELP!
  2. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Member

You need A chassis, some screws, drive shaft for said chassis, two diffrentials for said drive shaft, two diff cases for said diff. Two fron a arms, caster blocks and bulkheads for said chassis / gearbox. Shock tower for said gearbox / chassis. Rear A arms, bulkheads, casterblocks for said car / diff case. Shocktower for said diffcase / chassis. 4 touring car shocks (with all internals). Shock oil, and springs. Touring Car CVD's / Dogbones's for said chassis. Bearings to fit where needed. Wheel lock nuts, assortment of scews. Wheels, tires, inserts, CA.

I know theres a few parts missing... but its time to stop the JA mode...

Basicly you need a base car kit. Build that, then you need rims and PVC to fit the rims. Or you can get the Yokomo Drift tires. Then you need a Transmitter with Reciever. A ESC and motor. 6 or 7 sub C size batterys. Thats basicly all you need.