re: how long do batteries usually last

Discussion in 'RC Drifting and Setup' started by driftar, Jul 9, 2004.

1. driftar

driftar Guest

my battery last about 15 minutes is that normal
  2. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Depends... what are you running? As in, whats your car, gearing, motor, and battries?
  3. rcdrifter

rcdrifter Guest

Yes and it also depends on what mah batteries you are running are they nicad etc...

Basically on average a 3000mah+ will get you around 10-15min run on a stock motor
  4. UBdead

UBdead Guest

I usually run 15-20 min. on my 1900 mAh
  5. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

i get like 10 if im lucky on my 1500' nicds...
  6. UBdead

UBdead Guest

I have a 1500 also, but I never use it.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a 1500 nicd also. Only runs for 3 mins right now, but once I start using it more, the runnging time will go up.
  8. driftar

driftar Guest

i got 3000 nimh n they lasted 30 minutes every time u charge them they seem like the bateries last long
  9. UBdead

UBdead Guest

10. rcdrifter

rcdrifter Guest

What brand because i run gold peak 3000nimh on a brushless and get at the most 20 min out of them and thats cycle charged
  11. AE86 Drifter

AE86 Drifter Guest

wow i run 3300s some smc gp cells and 1 pack of sanyo 3300s
    i have brushless and i get about 45minutes+ out of a pack and i just toss em on the charger at 4 amps no special care.

for good cheap 3300 stick packs buy the reedy black label packs. they are either unmatched gp3300s or matched sanyo 3300 cells
  12. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Speaking of cheap batts... i need some "club" level Packs that can be pre assembled (im not good soldering packs and dont have a hot enough iron) where can i get some? I dont need anything big, just some nice GP3300's and 3000'S for Club track racing and practice. I accendntly shot 3 packs from not paying attention.