RDC on route

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Here's an HO RDC crossing a scratchbuilt trestle, but the background, is it model or real?

Shamus

Attachments

• rdc.jpg
    rdc.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 79

Vic

Feb 1, 2002
Columbus GA
Visit site
Hi Shamus, I'll take a stab at this one.:D

The far background is a photograph...evidenced by the small buildings on the right.

The water in the creek is partially photo partially model. The foreground is model.

No doubt I'm wrong on all counts but it is an excellent picture and I always enjoy viewing your clever pictures.

BTW...In the lower right front...what is the thing that appears to be some kind of a pole with a colored ball hanging on it or is this another "Badger Creek Sighting" that I need to report to BillK

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Jan 19, 2002
Vernon Hills, Illinois
Visit site
Shamus,
I can't begin to do that,,,,,,,yet. I need to learn the software, and become a better photographer. Once those hurdles are passed, this shot will be immensely helpful in learning how to layer the different components together.
Pete

t. alexander

Jun 20, 2002
Attalla Al.
Visit site
Sore finger

Shamus, I'm not sure how your doing it but I have the greatest respect for your steady hand.

My finger's sore from holding the left click down. I'm also suffering from a lack of oxygen from holding my breath trying to stay in the lines. and still have nothing to show for it yet :p

t.