RC SUCKS!!!

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by RCsucks222, Jul 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RCsucks222

RCsucks222 New Member

You guys are freaks! You spend all day on this site typing away!!!:( You guys have no lives!!! I had a nitro truck and it had tons of problems!! It sucked ass!!! You guys are so gay.:(:(
  2. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

Dude chill out. I dont think you have a life. If you had one you wouldnt be on this site annoying peeps. So tell us your problems or leave!
  3. rustler

rustler Member

who the helI do you think you are comin out sain somethin like that. i think your the one that has no life did you break your car once and couldn't fix why are you talkin to us that way i think that ur just one of those people who like attention and will do anything to get it.so either lighten up and we'll help you. we didnt do anything to you so do us all a big favor and leave, why are you evn talking on a r/c forum if you dont like them and to big of a girl to fix them. Its not our problem that you cant even keep an r/c runnin, somehow we are able to hint hint, your not handy so how about you just leave
  4. RCsucks222

RCsucks222 New Member

SCREW YOU GUYS!!! I FUC KING HAT RC NOW!!! IM SMASHED MY SAVAGE INTO TINY LITTLE PEICES!! CAN YOU HELP ME WITH THAT? DIDNT THINK SO... A$$HOLES
  5. rustler

rustler Member

wow do you feel better i sure do hope so.
  6. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

So you wasted like 400 bucks? Wow, I think your the freak.
  7. daytondaft

daytondaft Member

ya dude common u say we have know lives??????thats a shame, ur the one spending the time signing in, and making a profile when all ur going 2 do is come on the site to say how "gay" we are. Ur pretty messed up man.........but hey u donated 400$ to the R/C industries. so its all good.
  8. Steve M

Steve M Member

Your language is unacceptable for this forum and as a result this thread is now closed and your account suspended.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.