Rare Paint Scheme Thread!

They may not be as rare as you think. They're pre Amtrack paint schemes that Santa Fe was trying out.

Dick
Texas Chief:thumb:

viperman

Cid, watch out ezdays doesn't yell at you for posting a pic from railpictures.net, he yelled at me for it even when I left all the info on it like you did

railohio

I'm sure our friendly admin is aware of it by now as the original photographer "emailed a polite message to the site admin asking the photo be replaced with the proper link."

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Ya cid, you might want to watch out cuase I got in trouble with the admins for the same reason after "someone" told on me. I think that this is the reason the "By the Numbers" Thread feel apart cause no body could find pics that weren't physically taken by "them". All well, there goes another fun thread :cry: :cry:

railohio

The Gauge frequently asked questions section states: "Images posted by a member must belong to the member, or they already have permission from the owner to use it in this way. Otherwise, simply post a link to the picture you'd like others to see. Images from other Gauge members must be treated as their property as well, please ask their permission if you want to download it for your own use" (ezdays).

ezdays. "General rules." 2 May 2006. The Gauge. 30 Nov 2006. <http://www.the-gauge.com/showthread.php?t=19749>.

cidchase

Golly Gee, Brian, I wonder where that info ("polite message"), etc. came from. Surely couldn't have been any
member of our little fraternity that ratted me out, could it? Just asking your opinion...

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
Ok guys calm down. Brian is right on this matter, you must ask for permission first. I am not taking sides, I am doing this as a mod that way a flame war does not start up on this. Now lets get back to the thread and see some more rare paint schemes.

MilesWestern

:curse: :curse: WOAH! :curse: :curse:
Call The Air Marshalls! This Tread Has Been hijacked!

Thanks Chessie for being our volunteer "Fireman" as it were! :wave:

COME ON GUYS, I post some cool pics of nice Santa fe F units and this is what i get?

cidchase

Our mods are the best!! Reminds me, I was reading that mess about our Gauge mods and Gil's "veteran" post on another forum last week, while hunting for old Gauge members. Sorta disappointed that the admin didn't know better. I'm glad we have the folks to handle our international forum with discretion and aplomb. Makes me proud to have stuck around through a few rollovers:D :D
Thanks, Guys!:thumb:

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
MilesWestern said:
:curse: :curse: WOAH! :curse: :curse:
Call The Air Marshalls! This Tread Has Been hijacked!

Thanks Chessie for being our volunteer "Fireman" as it were! :wave:

COME ON GUYS, I post some cool pics of nice Santa fe F units and this is what i get?

Miles I seen what was going on and hurried up and jumped in so it wouldn't start anything. I think it will get back on track now.:D

brakie

Guys,
Yes,be sure to have permission to post the picture before you do..I would rather a picture be linked to then posted that way there is no doubts or questions.