Ranger 3 Buck Rogers build yourself , a construction manual

cylongirl

Galactica lives in Germany
In Ordnung, ich erkläre jetzt Schritt für Schritt den Bau der Ranger 3 für Anfänger und preiswert.
OK, I now explain step by step the construction of the Ranger 3 for beginners and inexpensive.

Dieses ist mein erster fertiger Konstruktionsbeitrag.
This is my first finished construction contribution .

Sollte jemand Lust haben es zu versuchen darf er seine Fotos hier sofort zeigen. Es wäre toll.
Egal welcher Maßstab.
Should anyone feel like he can to try to show his photos here immediately. It would be great.
Whatever the scale.

HGJ

Last edited:

cylongirl

Projekt Ranger 3

Von so- of such
i26663btncvl.jpg

after so
i16115bc23d0.jpg

Wer hat Lust? Hat jemand überhaupt Lust?........
Anyone interested ? Has anyone ever like to do? .......
HGJ

Last edited:

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
You have caught my attention!!!
I am now following this thread!!!

mcusanelli

I love it! Ranger 3 is such a cool shuttle, I can't wait to see how it turns out! Looks like a fun project too :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
I really like this build thread! I like how you are taking an existing toy/model and rebuilding it into another model!

Almost three years ago, I did a test build of a paper model on Ranger-3 for another designer. Unfortunately, he has not finished it or released it yet (unfortunately, he is really busy with real life things).
Here is a link to the build: http://www.zealot.com/threads/ranger-3.174732/

cylongirl

Und nun der erste wirkliche Fortschritt, für mich.
Durch das Abkleben vor dem Zerschneiden und auch beim späteren Zusammenkleben habe ich nach Ostern wirklich weniger zu spachteln.
And now the first real progress for me.
By taping before slicing and also during the subsequent bonding together I have to really fill less after Easter.
i26815btc9qq.jpg

i26816bg85oh.jpg

i26817bjnca9.jpg

HGJ

mcusanelli

When I have to fill in a big gap, I mix superglue with talcum powder, it becomes hard like plastic, is very sandable, and hardens pretty fast. You have to do it outside though, it stinks a bit, but it works great! And it tales paint just like styrene. It makes joints like the ones you're doing very strong. You have to experiment, as I've found that different glues set up either too fast or very slow, so test out a few. The one that works best for me is Locktite.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Extremely well done instructions, and picture illustration. Excellent tutorial. This kind of sharing is so appreciated. :)

Sehr gut gemacht Anweisungen und Bild Abbildung. Ausgezeichnete Tutorial. Diese Art von Austausch ist also geschätzt. :)