Random list of wanted ships

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Paragon, May 24, 2007.

1. Paragon

Paragon Active Member

You know, when he brought up Serenity, it made me wonder; Is there a card model of Serenity herself?
  2. Kjev

Kjev Member

Sorry about the Orai. I skimmed a little too fast, I guess.
    Space: Aboe and Beyond was a 1-season wonder on Fox, killed as I understand, due to internal politics. Here's a link to one of the better sites for it.
  3. Kjev

Kjev Member

Shows no one's heard of . . . .

Sorry about the Orai. I skimmed a little too fast, I guess.
    Space: Aboe and Beyond was a 1-season wonder on Fox, killed as I understand, due to internal politics. Here's the URL to one of the better sites for it.

Jaybats has made the Marines Hammerhead from the show. It turned out pretty well.

Dyna, thanks for the link to the Thunder. I've been hunting that one for a while! Eventually, I'd like to make a 1:285 scale miniature of it, but that will take some time.

As for the Agro ship and Prison Barge from BSG, I've always liked the looks of them. And Colonial Movers has played a big role in the novels by Richard Hatch.

Anyway . . . Back to the old drawing board.

4. Paragon

Paragon Active Member

I started watching it on a website actually...the pilot could have been a little better, but the episodes are very good. Only one season...damn.

In fact, I'm going to go ahead and add the APC and Chig ships to the list.
  5. dansls1

dansls1 Member

If I were to build a sci-fi ship, the first would be if I could find a model of the Alien Attacker ship from Independence Day. Actually a combo of the figher plane (F16 right?) and the alien ship would be pretty cool.
    (Pictures here).
  6. Paragon

Paragon Active Member

They flew F-18s. Those should be plenty easy to find though.
  7. dansls1

dansls1 Member

Thanks - that's right - I haven't watched ID4 in a while. Will have to fix that once I'm done we-watching Firefly for the umpteenth time ;)
  8. Paragon

Paragon Active Member

Just curious if any of the models in progress, like the Death Glider were still moving along?
  9. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

paragon, to answer your serenity question there are several firefly models out ther including a 3 foot one. i have them but dont know the links to them.
  10. Kjev

Kjev Member

I have the files of the 3-foot one. They were made by ArmorBimbo, who posts to this forum.

11. Paragon

Paragon Active Member

Hmm...3 feet is a little too big right now...anyone want to send me one of the others?
  12. gian7675

gian7675 Member

Uhh...what's a firefly model? And what's a Red Dwarf? I'm not fa,iliar with these ships :(
  13. Paragon

Paragon Active Member

Added a few more items to the S:AaB part of the list.

I'm probably going to do a re-skin of the SA-43 Hammerhead from Jaybats soon as well, since he decided not to, to specifically let people like us do it the way we want. I'll try to keep it as accurate to the show as possible, and include markings for multiple versions.
  14. Paragon

Paragon Active Member

Ok, removed the Chig bomber after I found and downloaded it. I've also seen some build pics of the Saratoga, and heard rumors about a Chig fighter, but I can't find either of those files (links are mostly broken).

Gearz was involved somehow, I'm going to contact him.
  15. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

i didnt download the small firefly because i have a resin kit of it. but i will try to find the link for you.

i started work on a colonial movers today.

View attachment 12346
  16. Hot4Darmat

Hot4Darmat Member

Oh, Hey! A textured Colonial Movers! When did that happen? Did you skin it yourself? All I have is the untextured version (I dl'ed it over a year ago, so I shouldn't be surprised progress was made on this). I actually got about halfway texturing this myself, but I like the look of what I saw in the photo better. Where can I get it?
  17. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

ive never seen the other kit whered you get it from?
  18. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

19. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

Do you have a link to the Colonial Movers model you're working on?
  20. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

not a kit yet, im making it.or trying to.