Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by yellowlynn, Oct 20, 2005.

  1. yellowlynn

    yellowlynn Member

    A couple years ago I had several ramps for both N and HO. They were shallow ramps that had cutouts and straddled the track on the bottom. Simply place the car on the ramp and it automatically ended up on the rails. Very simple. I think a couple grandsons 'misplaced' them. All at once it seems.

    Does anyone know what they are called? Or where they can be found?

    Lynn :confused: :confused:
  2. N Gauger

    N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

  3. ezdays

    ezdays Out AZ way

    I found one at my LHS. For N scale it was like $2.00.
  4. yellowlynn

    yellowlynn Member


    Thanks much. That was exactly what I'm looking for.


Share This Page