RailKing MTH sawmill #23796

Discussion in 'G / O / S Scale Model Trains' started by Alan d Lambert, Jan 15, 2007.

1. This is Alan,
    Just want to let yall know that this saturday I went to the train show in Plano, Texas and found the RailKing by MTH sawmill #23796 for $65.00, I know it is not the original Flyer version but at that price I could not pass it up. Had some from American Models, as well as Showcaseby S-Helper. Finally a show that had more s stuff than the last 2 shows last year and this one. next show willbe inmarch when the Great American Train Show comes to Fort Worth,Texas where I live . Can't wait to see what will be there . I'm trying to get more s down here that is carried in stock instead of being ordered for me.
    :wave: Alan d. Lambert
  2. Gil Finn

Gil Finn Active Member

Have a pic of it?
  3. I don't have a pic yet got to get my brothers help, but it is the reproduction of the A.C.Gilbert model. There is one by Lionel on E-bay right now that is the same one that I got from M.T.H. RailKing. Same number,different box naturally. Can't wait for the Great American Train Show in March in Fort Worth, Texas. btw the sawmill is s gauge but not holding that against o gauge. Thanks Alan