Railfest

Tyson Rayles

Sep 25, 2001
Poverty Acres, North Carolina
Visit site
The new issue of Classis Toy Trains features the Circus layout of Corky and Sharon Dozier. Over at the Train Store and Lionel Museum they had about half of it set up (next year they hope to be able to set the whole thing up). My pictures were shot without a tripod and really don't do this layout justice. The amount of detail is unreal, right down to the elephant droppings! :eek: :D

Attachments

• circus1.jpg
    circus1.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 68

Tyson Rayles

Sep 25, 2001
Poverty Acres, North Carolina
Visit site
For those that missed my post a short while ago on the Museum, they have a 25 by 45 foot Lionel layout that they run up to 6 trains on at the same time with just one operator using Lionel's version of DCC. The gentleman who was to work the 1 - 5 shift yesterday, today and tomorrow had a family reunion to attend. Yours truly was asked if I could fill in :D :D :D, no I did not play hard to get!!! :D :D :D

Vic

Feb 1, 2002
Columbus GA
Visit site
Hey Tyson, Thanks for the pics of the circus. I had the privledge of seeing it last year and boy is it realistic.:) I could almost hear the circus music and I swear I could smell the peanuts, cotton candy and the elephant droppings:eek: :D