Race #57 Completed

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by Willja67, Dec 30, 2006.

1. Willja67

Willja67 Member

This is a fairly momentous occassion for me as I very rarely ever finish building a model and this is by far the best looking one I've ever done. Here she is in all her splendor:

These can also be seen in my gallery.
  2. Gil

Gil Active Member

I attempted to purchase the model but ran into viewer installation problems that I don't have time to mess with. Very nice model but I'm forced to pass...,

3. shoki2000

shoki2000 Active Member

Will offers sale of a printed version of his model. You can contact him directly to arrange that if you are interested.

Sorry it didn't work out.
  4. Kevin G

Kevin G Member

I really am tired of you guys going out and buying these high quality die cast beauties and trying to pass them off as something you built yourself...oh wait, i looked at that design thread almost daily while you were working on it. :roll:
    She sure is a looker! Awesome design and an excelent build, really top notch.
    As soon as I can afford it I will be sending an order your way.
  5. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Great model! Congrats!

I may have to purchase the kit this way as well since I take my digitals to a printer to have them laser color'd which is why I can't buy the kits I want from Gremir. [​IMG]
  6. ekuth

ekuth Active Member

:-o :shock: :-o :shock:

Wow. Absolutely GORGEOUS!

Extremely clean build!
  7. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

Great model, extremely well designed and a terrific build.

She is beautiful!
  8. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

This IS the one to finish!

She is a beauty and you should be proud of BOTH the build and the design, both are "top notch!"

9. Gearz

Gearz Member

MOST EXCELLENT !!!!!!!!!!!
  10. Willja67

Willja67 Member

Thanks guys. I have to admit though that the model isn't really that clean. This being the beta and all there are a lot of fit problems (left wing is ugly but the right is okay etc). I got glue all over the place and if you could see it up close it's really dirty from being handled so much but at least the lighting and the background used to photograph it hid some of that.

@Gil I'm sorry to hear of your misfortunes. Like Mike said I do offer the kit in preprinted form for the same price (plus shipping) if you are interested.
  11. rlwhitt

rlwhitt Active Member

Great job Will. Looking forward to building it myself!

12. Willja67

Willja67 Member

Looking forward to seeing your build thread Rcik!
  13. rlwhitt

rlwhitt Active Member

Oh, I don't think I'll do it as a thread, I've got the definitive one to go by! ;)

14. barry

barry Active Member

It's as good as any kit I have seen and well built too
  15. Willja67

Willja67 Member

After considerable arm twisting I got my professional photographer brother to take soem really stunning shots (he also like the idea of getting his shots on POTW and we're hoping to get the first one of 2007). He added the backgrounds to a couple and they look really cool but you can see for yourself:

High res pics are on their way to Chris for inclusion in the calender. As usual these can be seen in my gallery
  16. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

The plane and the pics are both outstanding Will! I'm root'n for ya!

17. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Definitely making the calendar - only waiting on one more spooky one for the month of october then I can get it out! heh heh
  18. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Guess I better get busy!

19. rlwhitt

rlwhitt Active Member

Man that looks spiffy! If that doesn't sell some models I don't know what will. I'm planing this one for my next build - can't wait!

20. Willja67

Willja67 Member

I'd like to request the top pic as the main one in the calendar