R5 sans bad motivator...

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Stev0, Sep 10, 2006.

1. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

See it below...

Get it here...

Good News ... Webdude has graciously offered to host these items in his guest area.

TheWebdude's Site

Old Download Link Here

Remember. You are just another beta builder...
  2. gwssms

gwssms Member

Cool - Thanks Steve! :)
  3. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

I always kinda liked this guy better then r2 - well maybe not but its close! :)
  4. TheWebdude

TheWebdude Just a Member

You can link straight to the Guest Page: http://www.paperian.com/webdude/guest.htm
    Most everyone knows where my main page is anyway and if they don't there's a link at the bottom of the Guest Page:twisted: .
  5. ekuth

ekuth Active Member

I agree with cgutzmer... I always liked R5 best. Artoo's just too... I dunno- obnoxious. Plus the red makes for a better paint scheme anyway.
  6. Dnlgtr

Dnlgtr Member

Many thanks for these.
    It took me 5 trys But i finally got R5.
    First time my ISP closed me out. Them Mozilla & firefox both finish download Early leaving out data.
    ( WebDude, You may want to check out your links??? )
    I was able to get the complete file from RapidShare, But now I have to wait to try to download the Power Droid.

OK. There must have been Interference between me and the server.(thanks to dial-up!).

This time I was able to complete the download of Gonk, The Power Droid from Web Dude's site.
  7. TheWebdude

TheWebdude Just a Member

Links are fine. Websites' fine. I'm voting for your ISP.
  8. Willja67

Willja67 Member

Interesting. It seems that the R5 would be a newer design than R2 (based on the my understading of the number system) but R2 looks more modern. I guess I'm just more partial to more aerodynamic looking stuff but I like R2 better.