R/C Drifter Logo Contest

Discussion in 'RC Drifting and Setup' started by rcdrifter, Jun 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Ok... im all done i think. Im REALLY low to out of ideas. Not sure about the 350Z as a drifter. I did a dogpile search for D1 car and it came up so i figure it is good... seen a few drift.

2. Rod-Styley

Rod-Styley Guest

looks like you guys arent very creative. least the fella with taht shop program did soemthing O K .when is hte dead line? ill blow you guys outa the water with what ill post.... maybe =)
  3. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

You will will you? Sounds a little cocky to me...

Anyway, the way i understand deadline was yesterday and people are supposted to vote on it soon or something... not sure whats up.
  4. rcdrifter

rcdrifter Guest

Well you got till the end of the day, so flex what you have tomorrow is when the polls go up and voting will begin after that submissions will be considered but the winner of the pole will recieve the yokomo chassis.
  5. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Hows voteing going to work? You vote on who should get the chassis, the you just pick what Logo you want? I confuszed!

And whens the "end of the day"? Lol. Like 10 min ago? 12 o clock western? I dun like compition :lol:

But really... when is "end of the day" because of the time zones my end may be diffrent from yours and i wana try and get one more in.

Also, am i allowd to vote my own? I mean, its probly void as everyone will vote there own, but it could make the win.
  6. rcdrifter

rcdrifter Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.