R/C Drifter Logo Contest

Discussion in 'RC Drifting and Setup' started by rcdrifter, Jun 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rcdrifter

rcdrifter Guest

Over the course of the next week will be running a logo contest for the rcdrifter.com forums. This contest will be for a new logo for the forums which will also be used during production of our first paint mask run. Along with this the logo will be used during a short promotional run of tshirts that will be given out at expo's and events in the comming future.

Rules for the logo are simple:

Keep within the color scheme of the forums
    Incorporate an drift style rc car

A forum will be put up today to showcase the submissions and let the community judge the winner.

The winner will recieve a yokomo 180sx sealed and unpainted body shipped to the winner.

Thanks for keeping the R/C Drifting Community Alive.

R/C Drifter Staff
  2. can we post our entries here or do we have to email our entries?
  3. rcdrifter

rcdrifter Guest

Yes post all entries here, and at the end of the contest a poll will be posted to determine the winner.

Good Luck...
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i no this logo is a bit s**t but hey it was only a 10 min p*ss about, so plz dont judge it 2 harshly
    also the three cars r a tc3, yokomo and a tamiya evo 3
  5. tc3_drifter

tc3_drifter Guest

sorry i posted the pic under a guest entry im really tc3_drifter
  6. Can we do these on paper and mail em to you?
  7. rcdrifter

rcdrifter Guest

Sure however if you could scan it that would be much better at least to meet the deadline...
  8. Im hooped then, I have no printer and no money
  9. one other question, what is the size limit like in inches or pixels? and what is the limit on entries?
  10. jaxx

jaxx Guest

yeah.... but you can always shrink it down right rcdrifter?

ok here are mine....

ok... good luck to u guys... i like the last one cuz i acctally did it...

oh yeah... sort of went with the silvia... lol couldnt find any good pictures of any newer cars drifting... and the style i wanted...

i have the pictures on file, so if you want, i can change the type

good luck guys!
  11. rcdrifter

rcdrifter Guest

You can enter as many times as you want, size limitations are not necessary however we would prefer that the original image be as large as possible to shrink down for printing.

Just to maybe give everyone some more ideas, search around some of the other car sites on the net to get some inspiration google images is your friend for inspiration.

Pay attention to font choice, fonts make up so much of graphic design and people often come up with a great logo with poor font choice and miss out.

Color scheme:
    grey,white,black and orange preferably to kind of flow with the forums of any cordination. Since orange is a highlight color try not to overkill the logo with it.
  12. [​IMG] something i whipped up in the last half hour.
  13. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

hey guys, looking good. Heres mine... sorry about the wheels, and the orange as main color. Hope you guys like it, and im still gona try and work out the wheels.

Also, if you want, i can change the colors whenever to whatever you request; just in case you like it, but want to try diffrent colors or something. And, FYI, the white on the tires (kinda hard to see because of the whole white picture.... sorry) is supposed to represent PVC.
  14. jaxx

jaxx Guest

ok, the 1st host i went with seems to be down, so now ill try smokinfast's host... see how that turns out....

your good at drawing dude, wish i was that good, :) i cant do any type of view other than side or front...

im gonna work on another one today, i cant unvieal what im doing, because someone might take my idea.... but i hope ill get it done 2day... if im not lazy :)
  15. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Thx Jaxx. Cant wait to see yours.

Heres another one i did. The wheels turned out better this time... and as always, i can change the side grapic or colors at any time if you wish.

16. vectra

vectra Guest

first attempt :oops:
  17. vectra

vectra Guest

Second attempt 8)
  18. jaxx

jaxx Guest

ok, not what i was planing on doing, but here it is...

see if i can do what i was thinking about doing... hehe
  19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey guys... got one more. Who's ever car it is... sorry. Just think of it as i picked it because it was best looking inside 8) . I also just noticed on my other ones, they are spelt wrong... if i win ill get those fixed. But heres one more out...

20. jaxx

jaxx Guest

show your self! log in plz :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.