qustion on an air brush

scoobyloven

Jan 13, 2002
zeeland michigan
Visit site
well guys it has been some time on the site and i see it has took on a new face..
but here is my qustion? i have recived a wounderfull gift from the misses that i was wanting for some time she has got me a Paasche ABl turbine (left handed) Double Action Airbrush with 100 extra needles. to replace my old paasche vl from the 70's it is time she had a long rest. i am looking for a good replacement for her and somthing to add for a set to this one i recived. i would also like to add a large spray also . the abl turbine is a hair line to3/4 *this is a needle spray* or known as a professional

here are my other choices
paasche :

model: vsr90#1 fine line to 1' i think
model:vjr#1 fine to 3/4' nail brush

badger:

model 2020 Have this one
model 155
model 100sf "left" Have this one

Beugler:

beugler pin stripping gun
professional kit "have this comming other part of my gift"

i would like to have all of your in put on this and i have some bigg air brushing jobs comming up 2 boats, 3 cars, my dad rig, and about 20 cematary flower baskets. plus all my train stuff.

thanks to all for your in put . i will post some photos of the basket i did for my boy with my old vl

rogerw

Jun 16, 2006
manhattan ks
Scoobyloven I cant help you because Ive never used a air brush but will be watching this tread because I will need one soon. So ty for the tread