Quickie xmas train

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by aartwmich, Dec 15, 2002.

1. aartwmich

aartwmich Member

I know this isn't true scale modeling...it's just playing with trains but I thought I'd share it here. Got a deal on some easy track so thought I'd throw it around the tree and add some of my smaller tree ornaments.

Attached Files:

2. aartwmich

aartwmich Member

While you lay on the floor, looking at the lights and listen for the train to come around so you can grab a chocolate filled peppermint stick

Attached Files:

3. aartwmich

aartwmich Member

The Fimo Santa is something we made many years ago, a psuedo modeling endeavor, he fits pretty good in that tin sleigh ornament.

Attached Files:

4. davidstrains

davidstrains Active Member

a nice Christmas decoration and the chocolate makes it even more worth while. :) :) :)
  5. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Works for me! :cool:
  6. t. alexander

t. alexander Member

Thats the spirit aartwmish, Here's a shot of my ol' Marx winder upper, and some of my other toy's. Thats me on top of the shovel.
    Santa's in the engine Hoping that Dinky dump don't try to beat the crossing arm.

Attached Files:

7. TR-Flyer

TR-Flyer Member

Why does a wind up train need a third rail?!?!??!

Great flat car load. You need a cattle car for the "livestock".

Ho, Ho, Ho,
  8. t. alexander

t. alexander Member

Hi TR-Flyer, wife says those electric jobs have to share with "sparky" :D

9. Vic

Vic Active Member

HO HO HO!!! Tomboygirl, I can almost smell the Christmas tree! HO HO HO!!!.....BUT...Where's the chocolate covered cherries? HO HO HO....It ain't Christmas without chocolate covered cherries! HO HO HO!!!!:D
  10. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

Hitchin' the reindeer up to that sleigh, just might give a whole new meaning to "American Flyer" ;) ;) :D :D :D

Merry Christmas !!
  11. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Active Member

All ya need now is some hot chocolate and a little KY sippin and we are all set. (I bet the fish enjoy it also) HO-N-Ho ;) :p
  12. TR-Flyer

TR-Flyer Member

I'll use that one at the next club get together! Tho' vasn't Zanta Klaus Churman, Sveedish or Finnish originally? Might have to call it a Finnish Flyer. (Say it six times quickly like Sylvester the cat)

Ho, Ho, Ho