Quick thankyou to all

Why me

Hi guys im in bed while posting this via laptop boss sat watching i dont do too much many thanks for all the e-mails pms and good wishes you have sent and messages left here well appreicated to say this last heart attack was a wake up call leaves nothing to the imagination saw my life fy past little bit to to quick the docs and the nurses have been in and are real pleased with my progress plenty of bed rest for a while monday they say i can go out for a short walk with help and support i guess this is another problem in life rich ocean of life just have to grab life by its neck and say im here not going just yet my attitude is simple KEEP LOOKING ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE LOTS MORE THAN ME WORSE OFF god bless you all for the support given to my lady and son good health and fortune to eatch and everyone of you best tonic is knowing you guys are here thankyou Mike Drummond

always looking on the bright side of life

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Mike!

Great to hear from you! Continue to heal and feel better soon! Thanks for checking in with us!
Ralph

Why me

Hi guys docs been into day are real pleased with my progress that i am allowed out of bed for a short time the wife put a nice chair in the back garden the weather not that good but a bit of fresh air is a real tonic seeing my son at play also helps the wifey has sat me down and put the writing on the wall that i just cant do the things i thought i could its going to hard as i hv also been a proud man and very independent hv to learn hpoe all you guys are in good heath all bes to you all mike

always looking on the bright side of life

fifer

From one Mike to another Mike. LIVE LONG AND PROSPER. Hope that you are up and around soon!!!!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :wave:

Mike

Sir_Prize

Oh my!
Was out over the weekend and busy prepping for Wilma.
Sorry to hear. Best of health and steady recovery.
May the Lord not try your independence too much. ;)