Question

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Shall we have another Photo Contest.
If so, what would you like, please vote.

Shamus
wink.gif

jkristia

Aug 1, 2002
Simi Valley, CA,
Visit site
Isn't it time for layout photos ?, we just had scratchbuild and before that prototype, so my vote is on layout photo (not that I can contribute with any pictures:( , but I love to see pictures of you guys layouts )

Jesper

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Jun 18, 2002
Torrington, Ct.
Straight layout photos.
Even though mine is still under construction, seeing other layouts might give me some ideas. And since mine is under construction and not much scenery done, I'll probably sit this one out.
Here's a thought for another contest. We did scratch building....How about Kitbashing?

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Okay, it's looking like Layout photo's for the next one. It really doesn't matterabout not having any scenery done, just plain baseboards with track and a few buildings in place will give an idea of what is going to happen. Then when it is finished and you post another photo, we all say WOW, what a change.
Shamus
wink.gif

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
And immagine how cool it will be to have one shot of each of all the layouts in one place :D :D :D

Great idea 88, is a bashed rollin stock considered kit bashed if it wasn't born as a kit? Or do we need two or more kits involved or just at a least one kit as long as it's modified? Not expectin any answers, just questions to think about before the next one...

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Okay my good friends, Layout photo's is the order of the day, I will start it on February 1st and it will last for 21 days, so this will give you ALL a chance to come up with some fantastic looking scenes from your own model railroad.

In March, I think a "Kitbash Comp" might just be a good idea. Yeah:cool:

Shamus
wink.gif