Question

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by mxking171, Apr 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mxking171

mxking171 Member

how fast does the nitro mt 2 go stock rtr out of the box i think im getting one or maybe an ofna mbx pro which one do u think is shoud get. which one is faster and more durable????? thanks
    Mason
  2. mxking171

mxking171 Member

please help me
  3. mxking171

mxking171 Member

is anyone going to help me decide>????????????? someone help me i really need info on these 2 cars please help me
  4. Well, the nitro mt 2 goes about 35-40 mph....I would say 35MPH.stock.If you change the clutch bell from the stock 12 tooth to a 15 tooth you would be able to hit the mid 40's.... if you want to go faster you'll need a better motor.... the truck is durable...I am not sure about the other one you mentioned, but I know ofna doesn't make anything crappy.... buggies go about the same speed maybe a little faster.... but you are going to change the clutch bell like I told you before if you want to go faster...I have two stadium trucks both nitro mt's...I love playing with both of them....but I also one day want to get a ofna violator and a mammoth by xtm or the savage 25....
  5. duratraxst1

duratraxst1 New Member

6. ericmcgehee

ericmcgehee Member

if you want speed, then go with the ofna mbx. they are crazy fast. one of my friends has one, and he can let it roll backwards, then punch the gas, and it will smoke the tires. it goes about 10 mph faster then his t maxx 2.5.
  7. ericmcgehee

ericmcgehee Member

if you are interested, he is wanting to sell it. let me know, and i will send you the pics.e mail me at ericmcgehee80@hotmail.com if you are interested.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.