Discussion in 'Tips, Tutorials & Tools' started by Rawjinks, Jul 20, 2006.

  1. Rawjinks

    Rawjinks New Member

    Can anyone tell me what the red and white cube is that you always see in pictures of Fluthecrank's work? I would appreciate knowing....


  2. Kaz

    Kaz Member

    I always assumed it was a method for gauging scale, 1cm cubes...
  3. cbg

    cbg Member

    It is a "Maßstab Würfel" or "scale cube" and is indeed 5 cm square to give our model photos some scale reference when posted.

    It can be downloaded from our German sister forum at at the link here.

    It's really for "members only", but membership is free.

    Get yours today! cbg

Share This Page