Question for Nov 16/17 Choose from column A or B...

My piggy bank just got filled up, so I'm gonna buy myself this beautiful brass engine I've been wanting forever
3650.atsf3756northern%204-8-4pfmcp.jpeg

Ray Marinaccio

For less than some of you would be spending on that one highly detailed steam engine I would buy a Bowser Big Boy and Challenger with the super detail kits and a couple of can motors to install in them. and have enough left for 2 ice cream cones.

lionelfan

I would opt for a couple older Lionel engines from the 70's-80"s, I do not want the new stuff with all it's problems. Give me a old Lionel anyday, they run forever with minimal maintenance. If I have any money left over, I would buy more structures to add to the layout.

brakie

I would go with the 2 fer the price of one..:D Why? I am no longer interested in todays "gimmicks" and fads...I prefer my locomotives to creep from tie to tie in regular DC.

hooknlad

I guess i would go for one really nice engine - I dont have exact specifics on it right now, but it is a HO challenger class engine with dcc and sound. The unit goes for $675.. Im pondering this engine very seriously.... Time for me to grow up and get some nice things :thumb:

steamhead

I would go for one MAGNIFICENT engine. If you want to see what I mean...go to ebay, search for MIKADO 2-8-2, there is near-museum quality piece there. Starting price....$2,200. :(

Collyn

serveral cheaper, no one I know could ever tell the difference so lots is more impresisive. Plus I only have two as of now and I need more.