PzKpfw IV Ausf H (GPM 237)

Discussion in 'Armory & Military' started by edikk, Sep 18, 2006.

1. edikk

edikk Member

All is established on places. The covering of a back wall is absent, therefore it painted.
  2. edikk

edikk Member

Still I have decided to alter handles of control the tank.
  3. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Thats great! that model has some really nice weathering on it. Might I ask what you have been using for edge coloring?

Nice progress ,great model my favourite Hamsi. I wait more.
  5. sergiotang95

sergiotang95 Member

All those details make me feel very bad about my skills.:sad:
  6. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Just because Michaelangelo was a fantastic painter doesn't mean you should never try the hobby, right?;)
    edikk is truly an artist [​IMG] with paper and he outshines many of us, myself included!
    I won't let that stop me from enjoying my hobby at all. It does humble me but I can marvel at and admire his work and still have my own fun!
    I may never live up to his standard but I always remember, I don't have to!;)

Just have fun with it!:mrgreen:
    It is a very fun hobby, whether you get wrinkles in the paper or not!:thumb:

Now, where did my lower jaw bounce away to after hitting the floor so hard????
  7. RTomedi

RTomedi Member

So far it´s just perfect... The edges are really something.:eek:
    One can never say this is paper...
    Congratulations! You are doing a magnificent job!

8. edikk

edikk Member

I use acrylic paints. I put a paint on edges a brush.
  9. edikk

edikk Member

All very thanks!

The main thing to try, try and to try once again! And then all will turn out, the main thing to not be afraid.
  10. KCStephens

KCStephens Member

WOW! What a beautiful job.

I'm very inspired here - only hope mine comes out half as nice.

I just recieved this very same kit in the mail today. I've been looking through the pages and so far only have one VERY BASIC QUESTION.
    Since I can't read Polish, (I'm sure my answer is burried in there somewhere) I can't figure out which pieces get laminated to card stock (except the obvious ones) or the thickness of said card stock. I noticed that some parts are marked with a single * and others a double ** I'm sure this indicates that they are to be mounted to something but to what? Any help that you could offer would be very much appreicated.

I want to be sure I get off on the right foot.

11. rlwhitt

rlwhitt Active Member

This is outstanding. So very clean, very nice color matching & weathering! Another work of art in progress!

12. dansls1

dansls1 Member

Typically they are looking for 0.5mm thickness for * parts and 1mm for ** parts. This can change for some kits (the BF109 I'm building was 0.5mm and 0.8mm). In my case I was able to find this in the instructions, even though I couldn't understand anything else.
  13. edikk

edikk Member

To instructions to it to model it is not written, that designate **. But I can firmly tell, that * is 0.5 mm a cardboard, and ** - 1 mm a cardboard.
    Success in assembly!
  14. fuchsjos

fuchsjos Member

Hi, Eddik!

I love your work - it is so exact and very clean. Also I think GPM had done a good print job. This model looks very realistic.

Kind regards
  15. KCStephens

KCStephens Member

Thanks for your help Edikk!
  16. Gilson Morais

Gilson Morais New Member

Very nice work. Added on my "TO DO" list. The colors of this kit are quite impressive, aren't they?

Keep the good work,
  17. edikk

edikk Member

Yes. :)
  18. RTomedi

RTomedi Member

I'm just waiting for more pics... sign1
    An inspiring construction you're doing there.
  19. zhang9889

zhang9889 New Member

Very nice work!
    The anticipation completes work.
  20. edikk

edikk Member

Battle shells