Puddle Jumper & Stargate

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Tars, May 6, 2008.

1. Tars

Tars Member

Hi people! I just finished the Puddle Jumper to go with my Stargate, so I thought I'd show you the results. The Jumper is from PaperAviation - Kartonmodellbau made in Thüringen and the gate I made myself. I think they are now in 1:48 scale, as the jumper was supposed to be in 1:72 and I printed it to 200% and it fits the gate just like in the show, so it looks like I designed the gate to that scale accidentaly :D
    The gate is now hanging from the ceiling, that's why it was a little difficult to take the pictures... as soon as I have time to put a site together it will be available for download on my site, and maybe I'll add those spacegate-thingies that you can see in the show :)

Attached Files:

2. No. The original PJ is 1:72, and printed at 200% the result is 1:36.

Besides from that: very nice!
  3. Gearz

Gearz Member

Nice sharp build Tars :thumb:
  4. Tars

Tars Member

LOOL sorry very nicely calculated huh? Of course it's 1:36... sign1
    And thank you! :)
  5. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

super build! look forward to the gate!makes me whant to build one now!
  6. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Great job Tars, looks great. I'm going to have to build those. Whoot!:thumb:
  7. Tars

Tars Member

8. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Very cool Tars, just downloaded it and opened it up. That will make a nice addition to what's available and to the jumper. :thumb:
  9. MTK

MTK Active Member

I like the Pegasus Stargate, especially the one with the Jumper stuck in the middle, that was a great episode.:thumb: