Pssssst, N Scalers....

Discussion in 'N / Z Scale Model Trains' started by Bikerdad, Nov 1, 2003.

1. Bikerdad

Bikerdad Member

2. belg

belg Member

I think I heard crickets chirping over there!
  3. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Naw, I think all the crickets left too.

Either there has been zip activity there in two years, or I don't know how to navigate the site. In either case, it's not worth the time.

4. rguyett

rguyett Member

no body home for sure
  5. NS-Fan

NS-Fan New Member

I think it's new...

I got an email from and it appears that it has only been up a while. It said they just started promoting the site so that is why there hasn't been much activity yet. I am going to register and give it a try since there isn't anything on the web quite like it. For instance, I hadn't heard of the n scale specific DCC coupling product. That alone gives me a reason to browse the site at least occasionally.

6. Catt

Catt Guest

Yeah,I signed on .I figure what the hey I can always quit it if its a real dud.
  7. MCL_RDG

MCL_RDG Member

...these guys don't know about The Gauge!

Surely a "slick" web presence and definitely a new enitity. I prefer meat and potatoes- let's eat.

8. rcwatkins

rcwatkins Member

It looked okay but we will have to see how it turns out once it really gets going.
  9. Bikerdad

Bikerdad Member

From the site:
    This is a brand new site so content is almost non-exsistent. In the next few weeks we will be adding substantial amounts of content.

I guess that means you don't know how to navigate, which means... "it's (the site) not worth the time"

I'm not quite sure how one follows the other, but if that works for you... :rolleyes: