Pssssst, N Scalers....

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Originally posted by belg
I think I heard crickets chirping over there!
Naw, I think all the crickets left too.

Either there has been zip activity there in two years, or I don't know how to navigate the site. In either case, it's not worth the time.

Don

NS-Fan

Nov 1, 2003
www.vaules.net
I think it's new...

I got an email from nScale.net and it appears that it has only been up a while. It said they just started promoting the site so that is why there hasn't been much activity yet. I am going to register and give it a try since there isn't anything on the web quite like it. For instance, I hadn't heard of the n scale specific DCC coupling product. That alone gives me a reason to browse the site at least occasionally.

NS-Fan

C

Catt

Yeah,I signed on .I figure what the hey I can always quit it if its a real dud.

MCL_RDG

Dec 8, 2002
S.E.PA.
Visit site
Perhaps...

...these guys don't know about The Gauge!

Surely a "slick" web presence and definitely a new enitity. I prefer meat and potatoes- let's eat.

Next!

Mark:cool:

Bikerdad

Oct 17, 2003
Southwestern US
Visit site
Originally posted by ezdays
Naw, I think all the crickets left too.

Either there has been zip activity there in two years, or I don't know how to navigate the site. In either case, it's not worth the time.

Don

From the site:
This is a brand new site so content is almost non-exsistent. In the next few weeks we will be adding substantial amounts of content.

I guess that means you don't know how to navigate, which means... "it's (the site) not worth the time"

:confused:

I'm not quite sure how one follows the other, but if that works for you... :rolleyes: