PSP

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by rustler, Mar 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rustler

rustler Member

Has anyone bought the new psp yet from sony. I'm thinking about getting one but i want to talk to some people who have it it came out on thursday
  2. tdm67

tdm67 Member

i got one and i dont like it. the batt doesnt last vey long, and you cant do much on it!!
  3. rustler

rustler Member

what games have you gotten
  4. tdm67

tdm67 Member

nfl street, offroad fury, tiger woods, tony hawk, need for speed , and ridge racer
  5. rustler

rustler Member

Dam you spent a lot are the grafics as good as what was told hows the screen? is tiger woods just like all of the tiger woods games combined
  6. tdm67

tdm67 Member

the graphics are like the ps1. the tiger woods game is just like tiger woods 2005
  7. rustler

rustler Member

Hey man how can you have Atv offroad fury thats not even out yet and everyone else said the graffics were great
  8. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

i dont think its worth the money. $250? thats a bit much for a hand held system in my opinion. i'd say jsut stick to gameboy advanced for that stuff.
  9. rustler

rustler Member

i would too but i think it bee cool the grafics are amazing that is what others told me the games will be a ton better its a mp3 player, and a dvd player
  10. tg413

tg413 Member

I played one today , i can say the tiger woods is pretty close to the actual game.The movies play just like anything else, its a nice system for sure..... but 250, i think ill wait for it to drop a little before i get my son one , seems fragile. peace
  11. rustler

rustler Member

Have you had any dead pixels yet tg
  12. I have a friend who gets Games before thay come out in stock through some foreign country
  13. rustler

rustler Member

I got the psp yesterday and it is the coolest thing that i have ever owned and tdm67 you do dot know what your talking about the graffics are AMAZING out beats the ps2
  14. ty923

ty923 Member

no way the psp is ok in my opinion my friend has one and the graffics are not that good foggy and unclare at times.not wourth the money.
  15. rustler

rustler Member

whatever but you dont own one i do i would know better
  16. ty923

ty923 Member

dont need to own one i all ready know is a wast of money 250.00 thats a joke.
  17. rustler

rustler Member

whatever you wouldnt know
  18. ty923

ty923 Member

but i do. what you thing yours is better than everyone eles.well sorry to say it is not. i think the psp is ok i play one all the time
    and its cool for a hand held but not good for the graffics because thay are un cleare at times.
  19. rustler

rustler Member

what game were you playing
  20. ty923

ty923 Member

the new underground and spiderman and i have see a movie on it allso thay just came out friday.the psp is cool but still not wourth the money.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.