PSF: Phase Pistol

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Tars, Aug 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. col. kurtz

col. kurtz Member

this is looking real good tars maybe release two versions one silver and one with just lines so you can print the silver parts on silver card ?:thumb:
  2. Boba Frett

Boba Frett Member

Very nice work :thumb:
  3. Kjev

Kjev Member

It looks awesome! I definitely have to add one to my collection!
  4. Tars

Tars Member

OK, it's finished! I had no idea how hard it is to take a photo of the gun in your hand ;)
    The inside isn't painted yet because of the aforementioned ammo problem.

@col. kurtz: that's a very good idea, plus it will have the effect that at least one version will be available a bit sooner :)
    Speaking of release, I still have to re-unfold most of the phase pistol because of the changes in the 3D model. However, the grip is already finished since I built a new, shorter one for the prototype model, that's probably 40% of the work. And here's the especially good news, I already took a look at how to paint the textures and it turns out that that's definately the easy part.

Attached Files:

5. col. kurtz

col. kurtz Member

thanks m8 was just a idea i had as im thinking about importing a big lot of silver card from the u.s just looking at the cost at the mo :):thumb:
  6. clif52

clif52 Banned

Was this model ever released for download?

7. mchale

mchale beach boy

i want a copy of this is it almost ready
  8. tumbucu

tumbucu New Member

ever released for download?
  9. MTK

MTK Active Member

It would seem that the model has never been released since this thread died in 08, but I could be wrong.
  10. mpayton

mpayton New Member

so is there a finished file that I can access?
  11. MTK

MTK Active Member

Niiice! I've got a pistol prop that's from the fan-boy thing... USS Grandeur and , or the USS Blackfoot in the works. Looking forward to seeing you finish this.

ETOTONGKA New Member

I have to agree with others on this, IF it is ready to be realeased in the white, it can always be pppppppp-painted. I dont know when the last post was on this, but IF it is out there someplace I'd like to give it a try.
  13. MTK

MTK Active Member

Thanks for bumping this, I forgot to show the work on the compression pistol and never did put the card model up for DL. Thanks.:thumb:
  14. gideon1962

gideon1962 Member

my favorite kind of model. and an inspired design at that! whenever I make something like this I'm compelled to add lights and sound effects.
  15. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

This is a dead thread! Please no more NECROPOSTING!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.