PSC part number help

I just purchased some Precision Scale Company HO brass details from eBay and need to know the description of what they are. I'm hoping there is some very nice soul out there who can help me with this. The part numbers are 39094 and 39107. I would appreciate anyone with a catalog helping me with this.

gbwdude

General Manager, W.R.Ry.
Hello and Welcome Dogless!

I didn't see anything in my PSC steam parts catalog. Mind you I don't have a current copy. Sorry I couldn't be more of a help.

Tyler

thanks anyway. what i do know is that they are side frames for a six axle diesel. I think they are for the more modern AC4400 or SD70MAC type diesels but just was hoping to find out what the diesel catalog said they were for.

tankcarsrule

I just purchased some Precision Scale Company HO brass details from eBay and need to know the description of what they are. I'm hoping there is some very nice soul out there who can help me with this. The part numbers are 39094 and 39107. I would appreciate anyone with a catalog helping me with this.

I do have the diesel, so here goes. 39094 -sideframes, EMD flexicoil 6 wheel, 3-axle truck,
W/brake cylinders 2 PR $14.75
39107 side frames, 6-wheel 3 axle EMD 2nd generation flexicoil, w/slack adjustor, brake
Cylinder and shock absorber pkg. 4. $13.75

I hope this helps, Bobby Pitts