Prototyp Toyota Eagle Mk III

Discussion in 'Commercial & Civilian Vehicles' started by Bob Ebophalus, Aug 11, 2007.

1. Bob Ebophalus

Bob Ebophalus Member

This was a real pleasure to build, with beautiful printing and very accurate fit of parts. The body parts are printed on a glossy paper that has a nice shine, but flakes off if you cut it with a knife. Not much of a problem, since I usually use scissors for curves. The designers have a penchant for lots of big tabs everywhere, but they can always be cut off. Can't wait to do their other model that I have, the Jaguar XJR-11! Please forgive the crooked mirror in the first 5 pictures. I added it later than the instructions said because I was afraid of knocking it off, and now it's just held on by a blob of glue.

2. dansls1

dansls1 Member

Looks really good!

On a side note - is Prototyp out of business? When I've checked their site it appears that they have no models in stock and no digital ordering version available. If I'm right, I've missed a chance to get these models - and they are really cool looking.
  3. chapuzas100

chapuzas100 Member

This is a beautiful model
  4. rickstef

rickstef Guest

you can only order pre-printed kits from ryan

I know, i have them all

5. Alcides

Alcides Member

The models is wonderful. Very nice build.:thumb:

Which is the site to buy the model?

6. dansls1

dansls1 Member

Right - but they are all listed as 'Out of Stock' and there's no pricing given for any. I guess I'll try contacting through the site and see what he says.
  7. dansls1

dansls1 Member

"The following addresses had fatal errors: 450 [TEMPFAIL] destination not valid within DNS"

Looks like I'm too late on this one :(
  8. Felixdk

Felixdk New Member

On the home page he says to use this address:
  9. Bob Ebophalus

Bob Ebophalus Member

Here is the link, but I ordered before they started the site move PROTOTYP : Shop You won't be able to order any models until the move is complete, which might take anywhere from a few weeks to a few months.
  10. 123yokomo

123yokomo Member

great built iv built the 1991 version