proto2000 motor part no.

sidetracked

Dec 4, 2006
I have a proto2000 rs27 and cant find my parts diagram that tells the part no. and price with it,,,, I have one for the proto 2000 gp30 so I have the address on where to send for parts but was wondering if anyone had this they could look up the part no. and price for me,,, I need the motor and mounts part no. and price if anyone would have it,,,, it is dcc with sound,,,, ,,,, thanks,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,, st

sidetracked

Dec 4, 2006
man, you gotta love this forum,,,, thanks squidbait,, was going to call them if NWSL didnt have one, but they did and I got one coming this way,, thanks grewsome for the headsup,,,,,, now,,, next question,, do I need the small capaciters that are on the stock motor(from motor frame to wire terminal),,, the guy at NWSL didnt know for sure,,, Im betting someone on here will,,,,, ,,also he said they dont use motormounts like stock,, just silicone it in place,,,, any secrets here other than getting it clean of oil and lined up right,,,, ,,,,, ,,,,,,,,, thanks,,, ,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,, st

sidetracked

Dec 4, 2006
ok, an update,,, I got my motor from NWSL today and one shaft was way too short, they said the ujoint kit with it would work but i can see no way it will,,, the original motor had a shaft about 5/8s long, this one is no where close to that,, anyway, I called walters to see if they had one, they did and when i tried to give the guy a credit card no. he said no way, it is a warranty problem,,, Man, you cant get any better than that,, ,,, ,,, ,,,, ,,, ,,, st