Proto SD60m

NTaghon

Apr 30, 2007
Can anyone that has this model provide me with some close up shots of the nose and rear of the engine? I purchased the undecorated version a while back and figure I might as well put it together. I might have lost the directions or is the exploded parts diagram all I had to go by in the first place? Need an idea of placement of the detail parts. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If not well, I'll figure it out at some point in time:-D

CRed

Dec 10, 2006
Duluth,MN
Just a suggestion,but if you can't find instructions for it you could always google the actual prototype and hopefully find some nice pictures that could help with the placement of the detail parts.

Chris

NTaghon

Apr 30, 2007
Thanks for the responses. I guess I should have thought about the "look at the real deal" factor. After looking through only a few pages of pics on RailPictures.Net - The BEST railroad photos on the 'net!
I have seen the error of my ways:) For those of you who have never been there, I'm not sure that I've ever seen a better source of photos on the net. At least for modern equipment (as thats all I look at). I have had it bookmarked for quite some time but I guess it must have slipped my mind:eek:ops:
http://www.railpictures.net