Proposed Layout

Meiriongwril

Mar 1, 2006
Lafayette, Lousiana
Attached is first thoughts for the Authementville Division of the SP. I'm using Atlas Code 55, and thought of incorporating their Needham Junction layout into a larger run. The available space is an 11 foot by two foot run down one wall (left hand), a 6 foot shelf along the back wall, and a 2foot 6 in width run down five feet of the right hand wall (see diagram). I also have a two foot square board for a Noch helix at the left hand end, plus another Noch helix will fit in at the right hand end. These will lead down to a lower level for staging. The right hand helix will have town/industry above it; the left hand will have track. There is also space for a possible Nn3 line leading from the right hand end of the L along a five foot shelf above the desk.
The needham Junction will be on the left hand run, with a turntable and roundhouse in the corner section. The trackwork at the right hand end plus interchange with Nn3 still to be worked out.

Any thoughts welcome!!:wave:

Attachments

• ProposedLayout.doc
    39 KB · Views: 160

jsoflo

Feb 16, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
layout

I have been very surprised how much you can get into a bookshelf layout, mine is 20" wide and roughly 10' wide by 14' long, I think your layout looks great! You'll have loads of action, especially with a second level.