Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by NOBI, Apr 11, 2005.

1. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

Hi There,

First i must say thank you very much for all prayer for my eye. every pray around the world make my eye better and better each day. now my eye not turn to normal yet but i can sit in front of computer and do my design (a little time each day) and this is my project what i can do with my poor eye :p anybody can guess what is it? all is in letter size paper

Thank you very much again
  2. cmdrted

cmdrted Active Member

Welcome back!! :!: :!: :!: Well my guess is a twin engined light bomber, A20 Havoc :?: Glad to see you back at it. Take your time, and please do not strain! Most of us have a back log and a half of kits to build, but you know we will always welcome one more to the pile, especially one of your designs.
  3. rkelterer

rkelterer Member

hi nobi,

welcome back again :D - i guess it's a U-2R.

best wishes from rainy austria
  4. Gil

Gil Active Member

Welcome back Nobi,

My guess is the same as Raimund..., U-2R.

Best Wishes, Gil

P.S. Take your time and make it a memorable model..., I'll order one as soon as you're done...,
  5. wunwinglow

wunwinglow Active Member

NOBI, glad to hear from you, and that you are making a good recovery. Don't overdo things though! We can wait....

Anyway, I reckon it's a twin engined, radial type, nose undercarriage etc, so that makes it an A20, Havoc or something like that.

Whatever, I'll be getting one when it is released.

Best wishes,

Tim P
  6. Maurice

Maurice Member

Yes it's definitely an aeroplane. :lol:
    Welcome back NOBI

7. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Glad you're doing better, welcome back!

My guess is a TR-1
  8. barry

barry Active Member

Glad to see you back but like Tim said do not overdo things. Remember to keep your eyes checked out even when you feel good about it.

9. zabel

zabel New Member

Hi NOBI,

Welcome back
  10. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

Hi All,

Thank you very much for warm welcome...i will not overdo becasue i must use my eye in the rest of my life :)

all people here r great, just an unroll part and many answer nearly to correct answer (just only some special part what u not refer to) so look at picture below :)

that picture is a beta model i test build before i went to saw doctor (before a long break to cure my eye), some part is not assemble yet such as tip of nose and tip of droptank, so what r u missing? Raimund :wink:

Thank you very much again
  11. bfam4t6

bfam4t6 Member

U-2R "Senior Span"
  12. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

hi nob

i reale glad to see u back i miss u alot :)
    and very hepy thet your eyes are on the way to be g8 again :)

your work looks wanderfull like alwes cant wait to the reales date :)

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Welcome back NOBI,

We all missed ya and glad to see you are back and doing better. We just had threads on the U2 senior span last week, when I found a photo of this variant that I couldnt identify. (it was in the C-130 carrier landing thread).
    Well this looks like a real winner and I know of several ppl who will go nuts until this model is released.
    Anyway, glad you are back and glad you are doing well.

14. wunwinglow

wunwinglow Active Member

Ha Ha! Shows how good my aircraft recognition is!! Well, even if it isn't an A-20, I'll still be buying one. Who will be the first to build one and get it flying?

Tim P
  15. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

Project continue with my poor eye :p below is picture of nose and canopy 8)

and air intake section what have different shape...more attention on this position :twisted:

fuselage nearly finish wait for jet engine on tail...

put engine into

kit is finish already but wait to my final build then release but if someone cant wait my build can order with me :) model is in 1/48 with 60 cm wingspan and 40 cm length :twisted:
  16. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

forget to post a cover page of kit :p

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Once again, another AWESOME model. Glad to see you are doing better and you retained your creative genius. We all look forward to the release of this bird. :lol:

Great work, have a good day,

Greg aka GEEDUBBYA
  18. jrts

jrts Active Member

Nobi strikes again

Made up the eye's are on the mend mate, but don't over do it

Another outstanding model to add to any collection 8)

Well done Nobi, looks fantastic

19. gera

gera Member

Welcome Señor....................Glad you are ok and back at the Hangar. :lol:
  20. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

Continue on U-2 again...assemble a little per day make it slow to finish :)

below is prepare for tail

see a tail's art? hehehe

then put tail's wing into

to be continue on air intake soon :)