Project Micro rs4: The Rocket

Discussion in 'RC Onroad Forum' started by dj6666969, Sep 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

Just bought a Micro Rs4 off of ebay. I have a Comp x brushless for my mini t but I am gonna buy another 1 for the micro rs4. I have a 3 cell lipo, 12.5 volts charged. I have 1 thing in mind, going fast! With my minit its fast, if I can get it to go without popping a wheely, but with a onroad, no wheely :D I will have pics takin when it comes. Here is the item number on ebay in case you would like to take a look at it b4 it becomes *modded*

2. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

niiiiiice
  3. digdug72

digdug72 Member

nice ride!
  4. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

Yea I also bought another Comp x today off of ebay, 30 bucks cheaper then my LHS. Thanks ebay! :)
  5. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

so whats the status
  6. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

I was left feedback on the comp X so I am thinking it is in the mail. The m/o was going to New York and was sent out on friday and recived today. For the micro the m/o was sent out on friday also and is 1 state away.. if the Micro was sent out today it might get here tomorrow or Wensday. I called my LHS and am gonna have him order me the suspension upgrade, Concours set which is a muffler side mirros and some stickers to make it look sick. Also I asked him to see how much the front universal dogbones are because I don't think the stock will hold up with the power of the brushless.

On ebay I am also bidding on a Xray m18 rtr, another micro rs4 but with a sleeper 480 conversion, rtr, 10 cell back, really nice lookin.

And last another micro rs4, nothing big. What I like and really want off of it is the purple universals in the front, it will look good when I buy aluminum chassis and stuff in the near future. pretty much when im done this micro will be the best looking and 1 #@$% of a fast ride!
  7. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

Here are some pics of it, just came in the mail today.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  8. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

looks nice...i kinda wanna get one of those
  9. digdug72

digdug72 Member

nice lil ride ya got there dj
  10. wow the car is smaller than the transmiter.
  11. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

Hmm where to begin. I charged up my losi 7.2 pack and well it was good tell umm it would not go forward but would go backward. I was at work so im like ill mess with it at home. Came home and it melted on me :) After seeing it I laughed, here are some pics maybe it will make you laugh to. It said it could handle up to 7.2 so w-t-f?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  12. it said it could handle up to 7.2 pack you mentioned but at how many amps?that im sure you dont know.
    i just have to say that a 7.2volt pack is about 10 volts when charged.or more
  13. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

pack was 8.6 charged, most all 7.2 packs are at that volt, so was my 1/10 scale packs. The max amps was 12, it says to run stock motor's and that is what I was useing.
  14. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

UPDATE: I took the brushless out of my minit, put in a micro servo so I could mount the lipo totaly under neath the chassis instead of it hanging out 1 side. It is gonna be really fast. For 5 mins I tryed it but it would spin out really easy. It did rain out and the ground is wet but I also had the lipo mounted to the top of the chassis which made it top heavly, now its not.
  15. dude you are so full of crap.there is no way your sub-c battery is 12 amps.the best cells on the market for example the GPS and they are at the most 3.8 amps and you were they guy talking smack about how you grind down brushes to make them new again.get a clue dude.people at my track would laugh at you if they heard you say that crap.
  16. redheat

redheat Member

17. digdug72

digdug72 Member

here we go again!
  18. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

Dude u need to chill out AND READ B4 U STARTING TALKING DUMB U asked how many AMPS the esc was and it was 12 amps omfg read why don't you or not ever post on my thread!

As for the micro rs4 the reason it was handleing bad was the front diff was totaly shreaded so I super glued it all together and its fast and handles awsome. I just broke a front drivshaft but I have some steel 1's waiting for me. I can't wait to get it running again!
  19. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

I did not delete anything none of my posts were edited. Please stop posting on my topic if you are just gonna try and talk smack, I do not wana have my thread loaded up with this bull.
  20. yes you deleted it
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.