Project Dominion War

Status
Not open for further replies.

trekman1017

Jun 27, 2008
New England
Durring the production of the dominion war there was a need for new starship designs, so the VFX team baught up all the plastic modle kits in L.A. and had a "Kit Bashing Party". The new classes of ship include:

*Intrepid-Constitution varient, parts used: F-14 Tomcat,A federation runnabout, intrepid class, constitution class

*USS Centar, (kit avalible from paragon)

*Excelsion-constitution variant: parts: maranda class, constitution class excelsior class

*3 nacelled excelsior variant: parts;enterprise-B, excelsior, constitution

*constitution varient:parts; constitution

*Intrepid Variant; parts:Intrepid, maquis rader

soures; http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/articles/ds9tm.htm

Attachments

• uss_yeager_top.jpg
    uss_yeager_top.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 27
  • uss_elkins_top.jpg
    uss_elkins_top.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 25

trekman1017

Jun 27, 2008
New England
some kits do not exist yet in papr, or I have not been able to find them, they will be essential in this project, they are:F-14 Tomcat, a good federation runnabout, a maquies rader,

shiftdel

May 1, 2007
I think I do have a 3d model of the maquis raider, it is form a mod for Starfleet Command, I guess it won't be so difficult as some other trek projects I"m currently doing, so I can give it a try, I just need to find the file...

A

ARMORMAN

Thanks, I did the redraw and instructions. Ninjatoes did a nice job hand designing it.

A

ARMORMAN

the DL for the redraw and instructions is under the pic of the Defiant on the "Star Trek" page under the heading: "redraw by Bill Perry". So you sent him to the right place. :)

A

ARMORMAN

I just did it and sent it to him. I thought the design was excellent, but it needed instructions and was lacking in the art department (pet peeve as I'm an artist). I had not done any assembly directions (instructions - I also have a background in technical illustration) in some time, so I used the opportunity to brush up my skills. All the models I design and sell come with similar instructions. He liked it and posted it. He also allowed me to let Jon Lelslie mirror it at his site.

Status
Not open for further replies.