Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by yellowlynn, Feb 15, 2005.

1. yellowlynn

yellowlynn Member

It is either progress or deprogress, but I'm on my way to new and better (or at least new) things. Everything torn down and cleaned up and ready to start. My next is a 5X20, so I can reach everything in the middle from either side.

I know what I want to include in my next one, and I can picture a lot of it. All I need is to kind of pot it together in my head before I start. I'll let you know if I get it figured.

Attached Files:

2. 77railer

77railer Member

Wish I had a train room....sniff sniff,lol. Keep us informed Lynn
  3. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

No more duckunders EH! Lynn. Sometimes it just feels good to start over.
  4. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Wow!!! That's pretty drastic, but I bet you feel great! Good for you! :thumb: :thumb:

5. rcline

rcline Member

train room?

hey 77 - I was going to show you my train room, only the picture didn't come out, so instead here is my guard dog in full action!

Attached Files:

6. Matthyro

Whoa Randy, Only in Texas you say EH!
  7. train1

train1 Member

8. ausien

ausien Active Member

can I have one..please...just kidding, the wife would leave me if that came in the house... on second thoughts!!!!!!!!!....have a good one...ausien
  9. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member reeeeally is all gone :eek:

Here's to new beginnings on a fresh, clean canvas :thumb: :thumb:
  10. 77railer

77railer Member

Well...I now know how lynn feels....the tables that were being used for the layout shall I say it....snatched out from under me for the science fair....needless to say Im not pleased a bit....Im gonna gave to put one of my gaurd dogs in there to protect the of him to follow. I will be getting the tables back after the fair....maybe I should just go ahead and glue the foam to the tables. Shouldnt get into to much trouble,lol.

11. 77railer

77railer Member

Don Juan

Here is my watch dog....maybe we should all get one. Then we wouldnt have to worry about loosing all our goodies. We will be having babies two pregnant females :) Thanks to Don Juan here.

Attached Files:

12. Matthyro

Your "watchdog " has some interesting coloring. What kind is he/she