Progress Photos

Discussion in 'Scratchin' & Bashin'' started by Casey Feedwater, Oct 8, 2002.

1. Catt, as always, I appreciate your expressions of concern and support. They really do mean a great deal to me. Many thanks. :)

Things get better every day. The weight of the world was lifted after the last go-round of tests. Now if we can just survive the two of us being "retired" at the same time... :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D :D :D

I think you and I are on the same wave length, re: RR-L. The more I've thought about "things," the more I've come to the conclusion that we got hung out to dry. I feel very betrayed by a number of things, including that so-called "backdoor" to the Mod's Forum. But what's done is done.... Time to move on :)

I worked on my oil tanker a bit this evening. I'll post pics when it's finished... maybe this weekend. :)
  2. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Casey, I know where you're coming from. My wife was very sick for several years (still suffers chronic illnesses, but they seem to be under control). She struggled through nursing school during a lot of the acute illnesses and was so sick by graduation that she had to take a year off before working. I understand this is veryhard on you to watch, not to mention the financial stresses (gotta build the doc a new mantion, eh?) I'm so broke between the bills and unemployment, that I dumped all my expensive hobbies and got into model RR :) More fun too! Anyway, will pray for her recovery and your well being...
  3. Thanks, Jon. Your support, as well as that from Catt and many others is just one more reason why ours is indeed the "World's Greatest Hobby."
  4. rich maiorano

rich maiorano Member

hope the mrs is feeling better I know how you feel my wife has been sick too:( :( but she's a fighter:eek: so when are we going to see pics:D rich
  5. It B Done

I finished the little tanker up yesterday while the Chiefs were blowing it overtime, Rich. :mad: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The first pics are posted in the photos forum.