My goal for the week was to get the Powder River Basin of my layout to grade and get the cork roadbed installed. I ALMOST accomplished that, but to my credit I accomplished two things that I had not anticipated doing. First of all, I went ahead and got another sheet of plywood down on the layout and began drawing track centerlines down on it. Second, I built two structures over the weekend, which, had I not done, I would have easily finished laying the cork in the Powder River Basin. So....here's some pictures of my progress over the week. This is the Powder River Basin. As you can see, I have the 2% grade in place and half of the cork down. This is the area to the immediate south of the Powder River Basin. As you can see, I have some plywood down. Also, the track centerlines are drawn, but you cannot see them in the picture. Below is a Micro Engineering kit that I purchased on Saturday. It was not in my plans to build any structures this week, but I did anyway (which kept me from accomplishing my goal). I was not entirely pleased with this kit so it may or may not make it to the layout. Engine House: Last, a car shop kit by Rix Products. This kit was a pleasure to put together and I thought it came out looking very nice. The Shops: My goal for the upcoming week.....finish drawing the tracks on what plywood I have down and put as much cork down as I can get down. I also want to raise the tracks to the appropriate grade where I can. I may also put a couple more kits together....a Coal Flood Loader and/or a Grain Elevator.