Profile Morskie

Discussion in 'Ship & Watercraft Models' started by JohnMGD, Nov 14, 2009.

1. JohnMGD

JohnMGD Member

Hi all,

A few weeks ago I ordered several PDF drawings from Profile Morskie's new service to sell ship drawings and books in PDF form via E-mail. I first asked for the sample drawing of the USS Porter, wich they sent imidiately. The ordered drawings, wich I payed with Paypal, did, until now, not arrive !! (promised delivery time within 48 hours). I e-mailed them already three times about my order, no response from them.
    Does somebody else on the board has the same experience with Profile Morkskie. I ordered before from them, and never had a problem, the orders were always delivered, until now.

2. adriano

adriano New Member

As I am aware it was (is?) a problem with SPAM system which probably has not been resolved yet.I know people who were waiting for 2 or more weeks but they finally have received PDFs.
  3. Padre

Padre Member

My friends father was on the Porter DD-356 when it was sunk if that is the Porter you are talking about.
  4. JohnMGD

JohnMGD Member

Yes Padre, that's the one, you can get it for free at Profile Morskie's website!!

By the way I received the PDF files today, I ordered, great quality, worth the wait !!!

5. Elliott

Elliott Senior Member

For those who may want to know the Profile Morskie url is here