Prodigy

Limey

Jan 9, 2006
I have the Gaugemaster Prodigy Advance system (MRC). By mistake I pressesd the wrong button (Double Head) and I assume that I put in a consist. The only way I could regain control of my two locos was to reprogram them to #1 and #4. I have tried all the instructions but now can not use #3 address, it comes up on the display with the word cons and I do not know how to get rid of it.
Please advise.

Limey

knewsom

May 12, 2005
Richmond, VA
Instead of hitting the recall button, hit loco and then #3. You should then be able to use #3 as a loco instead of a consist. Also, you may want to delete the consist from the recall stack. You should be able to find this in the manual.

Limey

Jan 9, 2006
When you mentioned the recall button and removing from the stack, I thought this is one I have not tried. I tried it and was able to clear the consist. I am new at all this and now realise I am on a steep learning curve. Thanks a lot for solving my problem

Brian (Limey)

rksstl

May 24, 2003
St. Peters Missouri
Visit site
Someting you might try, after you delete anything form the recall stack unplug the handheld for a few seconds, just as you unplug it it should read savdr or something to that effect. That will make sure it is deleted and not show back up.