problems uploading pics

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
I still have a ticket in. I am hoping they get to it soon. I have reminded out I.T.. The problem is Universal, and a universal P.I.A.. :mooner: :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
I put that thread back up. Leave up all glitches so the I.T.'s can figure out what's going on. Thanks. :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
All thanks should go to Chrissy, our CGAdmin, she keeps this forum flowing smoothly!! :)

DanBKing

Dan the Man
I thank the messenger too. :D
And of course, much thanks goes to Chris.
How is Chris and her health doing now ? Recovering well, I hope.

DanBKing

Dan the Man
Something I just noticed .......... Is there a problem now with Notifications ?????????
Tonino 'mentioned' me in a post earlier and I have also had a few 'Likes', but I have received absolutly no notifications of these.
And, I have not changed anything in my profile or notifications settings ........

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
I thank the messenger too. :D
And of course, much thanks goes to Chris.
How is Chris and her health doing now ? Recovering well, I hope.

Ask her. She is one of the kindest and good natured human I have ever met! The answer is better though. :)

Bill Nelson

for the last couple days I have been getting a lot of error messages when attempting to upload photos. the photos I'm uploading have been edited, sized and all in the usual fashin. is there something going on over there? I'm using Crome, on an I Mac

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Even the boss is having trouble uploading pics, so I guess this will be solved real fast. :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
I made an announcement on the "Home page, and will move this thread there. I have also let them know, again. :)