Problem with wee jinty

Highlander1

Can anyone please help we have a wee jinty loco which wouldn't run so we sent it back to engine shed they sent a replacement and were very good with customer service.

It fell off the track under construction some 6 inches and the wee link between the wheels came off we tried to put it back on but they all fall off should I send it back or what I accept it fell of the track derailed being correct term I suppose and because the track wasn't finished it landed on the table.

The wee connectors don't seem to be held on by anything.

Cheers John & Dougs

ezdays

Out AZ way
I would suggest that if you can't fix it, to send it back for repair. I would check first to see if the dealer will take care of it or if it has to go back to the factory. Having a broken engine won't do you much good. Be honest and tell them what happened to it, and I'll bet you get treated right this time as well..:thumb:

Highlander1

Yes your right It has gone by post today. I just wonder if anyone else has had similar problems cos nothing seems to hold the linkages in place.

Cheers J&D

Pooh Bah
Can you tell us which wee Jinty it was? (brand and model). That makes it easier for us to check our own models.

And are you shipping it all the way to the south of some foreign country for service?