Problem with evader

Discussion in 'RC Onroad Forum' started by rustler, Jun 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rustler

rustler Member

i have only wrecked my car once but it was only the third time i had drivin it. I just broke the front arm and ever since then i cant get it going, i can get it to go but then it will just stop and then i have to give it a couple pushes and then it will start going but not running like it should be. and now i get even get a signal from the car, my battery is charged but iu get no reaction from the car somebody please help me if you know what could be the prolem
  2. redheat

redheat Member

What do you mean pushes? How was it running before you broke it ?
  3. rustler

rustler Member

like push it with my hands and it was working fine before the wreck
  4. combatcm

combatcm Member

Hung brushes. When dirt gets in the motor, the brushes stick, as opposed to being pushed down. Like, you'll pull the trigger and nothing will happen, but when you pull the trigger and push the car, it'll go.
  5. redheat

redheat Member

Oh gottcha ,how long have you had that motor? I m willing to bet that its time to cut the comm. and throw some new brushes on that motor . Are you running the stock motor and ESC?
  6. rustler

rustler Member

yes i am and i have had the motor for 2 years and only drove 4 times
  7. redheat

redheat Member

Did you get it running right yet. Check all your connections.
  8. rustler

rustler Member

its the motor i need to buy a new one. my cousin came over and he hooked up one of his old motors to it and then it worked, but now whith getting the new xtm mammoth and nitro rustler i'm not sure if i want to spend the money on the new motor
  9. redheat

redheat Member

go get you a cheap or I should say Epic or Speed Gem for 30 bux.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.