Problem registering with Kartonmodell forum

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by andrew ferguson, Jan 6, 2006.

1. I tried registering at the kartonmodell forum. It seemed to go through successfully but everything i try to access it says i'm forbidden, yet it lets me log onto the site. Everything is in German so i have no clue what is going on.

I originally signed up because they had a free download of a Blohm & Voss P.170 model that i was hoping to get.

Is there a waiting period after registering or something? I didn't get any confirmation email sent to me which is unusual when registering to a new site.

As i said, it does let me enter my user name and password and does accept them when i sign in but i can't do anything on the site.....not even a search.

If someone can help i'd appreciate it.
  2. barry

barry Active Member

Send an email to Michael Urban in English I am sure he will sort it for you
  3. yes it's all fixed up now, thanks.

I would like to download the Blohm & Voss P.170 model that's discussed in this thread:

but can't figure out how to do the actual where to click to download it. Can someone help me out.....i've never downloaded a card model before, is there something special i need to do?

thanks for the help!
  4. Kevin G

Kevin G Member

Not sure if this is completly acurate but it worked for me. On the main page down the left side there should be a bunch of headers with a + or - next to them. One of the headers should say Blohm & Voss P.170 1/48 Joseph Spinali. There should be a picture of the model just above this header. If there is no pic then click the + next to the header to bring up the pic. Click on the pic to open the PDF file for the model then save it. Hope this helps! If not let me know and I will try and be more help.
  5. Hi,

At the Kartonmodell forum, you always have to register with your full first and last name, nicknames and such are not accepted there - you will be able to register initially but you will be 'kicked out' real soon after that.