Private messages

Richard Gude

How in the ____ do you delete messages from your private mailbox on this forum? I have tried to contact the web master and the "contact us" and have received no response. Can somebody help?

Thanks, rhg

interurban

Tick the white box on the right on all messages you want to delete then scroll up and click the delete button. :p

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Sorry you didn't get any response Richard. Not sure what happened there. Another thing you can try is to PM the mod for the forum if you aren't getting an answer. Did you manage to delete those PMs?
Ralph

doctorwayne

Well, Richard, at least you received your PMs. I've been sent several, but for some reason, they never show up. When I try to check them, I get a confirmation list of PMs that I've sent, but nothing else. I get no respect, I tell ya.

Wayne

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
When you click the Private Message link at the top of the gauge page - you will see a box that looks like this: Don't click the link - scroll down and you will see your messages :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jump to Folder:

(((((((((((((( Inbox 4 messages))))))))))))))))))))))))

LINK: (Don't touch) You have 18 confirmed and 4 unconfirmed private message receipts.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Private Messages in Folder: Inbox Messages: 4

MESSAGES START HERE Scroll down on the same page :)