Princess Mononoke

A

ARMORMAN

My youngest daughter Hannah loves Princess Mononoke and wanted to be her for Halloween. So...being the loving, insane father I am, I made her costume (Anyone know where I can find a large 2-tailed talking white wolf?). Here's the finished costume. The mask, teeth, and ears and earrings are made of celluclay (pulverized paper mache'). Quite an interesting material to work with and quite sturdy when completed.

Bill

A

ARMORMAN

My youngest daughter Hannah loves Princess Mononoke and wanted to be her for Halloween. So...being the loving, insane father I am, I made her costume (Anyone know where I can find a large 2-tailed talking white wolf?). Here's the finished costume. The mask, teeth, and ears and earrings are made of celluclay (pulverized paper mache'). Quite an interesting material to work with and quite sturdy when completed.

Bill

Attachments

• mask1.jpg
    mask1.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 364
  • mask-side.jpg
    mask-side.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 256

46rob

Mar 30, 2005
Pensacola Fl
In this day of ready made and disposable--it's a rare dad who'll take the time and effort (and love) to do something really unique for his kid. I nominate you for HERO OF THE WEEK.

46rob

Mar 30, 2005
Pensacola Fl
In this day of ready made and disposable--it's a rare dad who'll take the time and effort (and love) to do something really unique for his kid. I nominate you for HERO OF THE WEEK.

zeb

Jun 26, 2006
cool well done my daughter is still just a bit too young to understand all of the film here fav is still Sprited Away. and Kiki's delivery service

zeb

Jun 26, 2006
cool well done my daughter is still just a bit too young to understand all of the film here fav is still Sprited Away. and Kiki's delivery service

Bowdenja

Sep 26, 2005
Madison, MS
If we are voting, count one for me................. but who the heck is Princess Mononoke??!!.............

dang it tough getting old

Bowdenja

Sep 26, 2005
Madison, MS
If we are voting, count one for me................. but who the heck is Princess Mononoke??!!.............

dang it tough getting old