Prelaunch NASA paper Shuttle model

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Nice, adjusting the center of gravity properly, and making the elevators work , I'm sure it could glide. ;)

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Jan 28, 2013
New Mexico USA
That brings back some memories...don't remember what product (cereal) used to have things like that on the boxes...I picked up YEARS AGO, the Great International Paper Airplane Book...and I have Da'vinchi's Glider as a Paper Plane and a Glider Book...and somewhere I have Paper Dragons...which are great for kids old and young!

snark1950

Dec 26, 2011
Orlando Fl
That brings back some memories...don't remember what product (cereal) used to have things like that on the boxes...I picked up YEARS AGO, the Great International Paper Airplane Book...and I have Da'vinchi's Glider as a Paper Plane and a Glider Book...and somewhere I have Paper Dragons...which are great for kids old and young!
Cheerios was one I think they had a spaceport and a Lone Ranger Town, the town seems to still be available at https://www.fiddlersgreen.net/shop/category/name/Miscellanous.html

paperquestor

Aug 9, 2011
This was a give-away from Rockwell. Builders of the shuttle. cica 1970's late. Got one when visiting the Plant in CA and got to see Alantis being assembled.